“Tatulos center”, acting on the basis of the Federation of trade Unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces the admission to training courses for professional mediators.
Classes will be conducted by professional mediators on the Program and the curriculum “the General course of mediation”, approved by Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from July 3, 2011 № 770 “On approval of Rules of passage of training under the program of training of mediators”.
The average course of study is 5 days (50 academic hours).
It is possible to study outside working hours and on weekends, depending on the set of the group.
For regions: in the case of a group of more than 10 people, it is possible to organize courses with the departure of lecturers in the regions.
At the end of the course:
- A certificate is issued, giving the right to conduct practical
activities in the form of a professional mediator;
- Certificate of professional mediator;
- Included in the register of mediators of the Center;
- Gets the opportunity to use the client base of the Center;
- Ability to promote your services through the Center’s website;
- Mentoring for one year after receiving
- Copy of identity card or passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- A copy of the diploma of higher education (notarized copy in case of failure to submit the original diploma for verification);
- Certificate of no criminal record issued at the place of residence of the person not earlier than a month before its submission to the organization of mediators, with information throughout the country.
- Medical certificates from narcological and psychiatric dispensaries issued at the place of residence of the person not earlier than a month before their submission to the organization of mediators.
The cost of the course in addition to training includes lunch and coffee breaks.
If you have any questions, please contact The Director of the Center by phone: