A meeting of the General Council of the Federation of trade unions of Kazakhstan was held today, during which a new Chairman of the Federation of trade unions was elected.
Based on the received appeals from member trade Union organizations and veterans of the trade union movement, a single candidate was nominated for the post of Chairman of the FTURK — Satybaldy Dauletalin, who until today served as the First Deputy Chairman of the Federation of trade unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Due to the state of emergency in the country, the General Council’s agenda was considered remotely for the first time.
By results of voting the candidate Satybaldy Dauletalin supported by a majority of votes (57 in favor, 3 abstained, 0 against) members of the General Counsel.
For the first time in many years, the FTURK was headed by a representative from the trade Union environment.
The newly elected Chairman of the FTURK has been working in the Federation of trade unions since 2015. For five years, Satybaldy Dauletalin has made a significant contribution to the development of the trade Union movement, enjoys high confidence and well-deserved respect among the leaders of the trade union movement in the country.
Earlier, in accordance with the agenda, members of the General Council decided to release Tugzhanov Yeraly from the post of Chairman of the Federation of trade unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan in connection with the transition to another job.
The meeting also discussed the termination of powers of a member of the General Council FTURK Kabdulova T. B. and the confirmation of office of the members of the General Council FTURK Kazakhstan — the Chairman of the NGO “Kazakhstan oil and gas industry trade Union” Mustafina E. E., Chairman of the OO “trade Union of coal miners “Kasugai” Murgasov M. V.
REFERENCE: Dauletalin Satybaldy Telagisovich
Last position: First Deputy Chairman of the Federation of trade unions (acting Chairman of the Federation of trade unions in accordance with order No. 11-p of February 11, 2020).
Date of birth: 07.05.1962
Place of birth: RSFSR; Orenburg region; Akbulaksky district; AK-Oba village
Marital status, family ties:
* Children: daughter and son
* Kazakh, Russian, English
Education, specialty (qualification), licenses:
* Kazakh Polytechnic Institute (1984)
* Diplomatic Academy (2004)
* Training at the J. Marshall European center for security studies (2004)
* Apprentice Turner Aktobe Ferroalloy plant in Aktobe (1978);
* Master of industrial training, engineer of the Department of the chief designer of the production Association for the production of forging equipment in Shymkent (09.1984-11.1986);
· In different years, working in the Parliament, The Agency for civil service Affairs, he participated in the formation of the country’s legislative base, as well as in the formation and reformation of the civil service of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
* Deputy Director of the Department of organizational, personnel and assets of the Federation of trade unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (01.07.2015-11.2015);
* Chairman of the local trade Union “Yntymak” of employees of organizations of the Federation of trade unions (11.2015-22.02.2016);
* Director Of the Department of social and economic protection and labor inspection of the Federation of trade unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (22.02.2016-10.2019);
· First Deputy Chairman of the Federation of trade unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (10.2019-06.05.2020)
. Chairman of the Federation of trade unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (from 06.05.2020)
State and international awards, prizes, honorary titles:
Certificate of honor of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Medal «Ерен еңбегі үшін»;
Press service of the Federation of trade unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan