According to the decision of the Rector of the Medical University, qualified and strong doctors of the university are ready to go to Turkey to help citizens affected by the earthquake. Among them:
– Head of the Department of Cardiovascular and thoracic Surgery, doctor of the highest category, angiosurgeon – Imanbayev Merey Nuridenovich
– Associate Professor of the Department of Emergency Medicine, therapist of the highest category, pulmonologist – Urazalina Zhanar Maratovna
– Head of the Military Training Department, Colonel of the medical service – Orynbasarov Shyngys Orazmukhametovich
– Doctor of the highest category- surgeon, doctoral student – Zhasulan Oshanovich Kozhakhmetov
– Assistant of the Department of Emergency Medicine, surgeon of the highest category – Mirlan Khakimov Kairtaevich
– Assistant of the Department of Therapy, therapist of the highest category – Zhunuspekova Aisulu Sarsengazievna
– Assistant of the Department of Hospital Surgery, Anesthesiology and Resuscitation, doctor of the highest category, anesthesiologist-resuscitator – Saule Vladimirovna Alpishcheva
Now Kazakh doctors and rescuers are already struggling with the consequences of earthquakes in Turkey, who, on behalf of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, arrived in the areas affected by the emergency.
The earthquake that occurred on February 6 in the south-east of Turkey and Syria claimed thousands of lives. The death toll as a result of the disaster as of the morning of February 13 exceeded 30,000 people. There are fears that the number of victims will inexorably increase. It is not yet known how many people remain under piles of stones, concrete and structures.
The family members express their condolences to the fraternal Turkish people, and if possible, collect help. So, the staff of the University named after.Shakarima voluntarily started raising money to help victims of the disaster.
Abai Branch of the Trade Union
of health care workers “SENIM”